Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Its been 7 hours and 15 days

Since I blogged. Okay okay much longer.
My hair is getting longer. ALL OF IT.

I went to fiancee's 10 year High school Reunion. I wonder if I will go to mine.

Discussion: the MTV music awards. A FAR CRY TO ANYTHING WORTH WATCHING EVER. It seems to me everyone is famous nowadays. Its fashionable to famous. Hollywood let EVERYONE in. Am I getting old or is Lindsay Lohan the UGLIEST gurl in the world? I would have destroyed her in college.


I mean really. Where has all the talent gone?
I think I need to lose a lot of weight. All I do is eat
I am almost at 150 days without a smoke. Go to anyone's 10 year High School reunion and trust me, you will want a cigarette too. It's like watch youth slip slowly through your fingertips.
Praise thy wrinkles
Praise thy fat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home