Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Runaway Train--this effin Strike is OVA!

hahahahah--Strikes over and I could not be happier. I hated that my city was held hostage. I am glad people are back to work so they can make money and drink.

Hip hip
HOORAY
hip hip
HOORAY
Hip hop
Hooray ho.....


Merry Christmas, Happy New Year
2005 was a very good year for me. And check it out I will be here here EVERYday in 06, bringing to you the latest in bordem and wonder!

May God, Yawah, Buddha, Ditty, Allah, and my mother bless you and yours on this wonderful holiday season with yuletide cheer.

I will be out of the office for the remainder of the year, returning January 3rd. I will not be checking emails during this time, but if your matter is urgent please call my assistant and she will relay your message to me biatch. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home