Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Cleaning out my life


I used to think when I was 19 years old, that at some point good things would happen. I would automatically be married, find a fabulous job, fall into a red BMW and live on top of NYC. While some things are indeed FABULOUS, some things in my old age are not quite what they seem.
For example:
  • fat free yougurt is gross
  • flat shoes are much more comfortable than heels
  • I would rather not get a manicure
  • Cigarettes are bad for you
  • Cute male celebrities I had a crush on in my teens are now playing fathers in shitty TV shows
  • Bruce Willis is Bald, and Moonlighting is over
  • I thought my apartment at this point in my life would certainly have a terrace
  • I still do not know why they take taxes out of my checks
  • I actually get excited about cleaning and TARGET---gross

A bit of information for all of you

A jumper is a garment that you pull over your head, it has no buttons and is like a T-shirt but with longer arms and thicker

Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home