Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Proof is the Pugging

I feel bad for the miner guys that died. I mean how could one travel 2 miles down under the ground? That is very scary. I feel bad that the families were given retarded false hope only to be let down by a 'miscommunication'
I also think it is bullshit that a miner only makes somewhere in the $18.00 an hour range. I have no idea what miners do.

I got proofed at a bar last night. I didn't have my ID and me and my crew got booted. It was the highlight of my year.

Quote of the Day: Networked activism appears to form auxh a provisional collective identity through the processes of temporary articulation, facilitated by the mesomobilization of the Internet and the diversification of democratic practice through the appropriation of cultural resources. K. Best

WORD!

1 Comments:

  • Know what though? Fuck the families of the victims that are trying to sue the dude that relayed the bad news. People make mistakes, terrible or no, and their money isn't going to bring anyone back.
    Randi's rant of the day.

    By Blogger Randi, at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home