Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Apparently Spelling is an ISSUE

So I can't spell, that's what they tell me. I stink at spelling, and I hurt others when I do not write clearly. I mean it's unfair for others to have to deal with my apathetic writing behavior.
So to those I have pissed off, I apologize. On top of losing weight, saving money, planning a wedding, working in NYC, feeding my dog and kissing my fiance---correct blog spelling is TOP of my list.

--Love Nancy

2 Comments:

  • Who is giving you a hard time for spelling problems, sister? I'll give THEM a hard time for having too much fucking time on their hands!!!
    I love ya grrrl. (And I spell wrong on purpose!)

    By Blogger Coodence, at 10:07 PM  

  • You can't spell. You don't spell things correctly when you get excited when you type. Part of the fun when talking to you is trying to figure out the code. Most of the time I can figure out what you are trying to say. When I can't I ask...

    Don't turn Streisand on me...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home