Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

You've abandoned me

Love don't live here anymore........

Jeez, it's hard to blog while you are traveling. People look at you like you have some sort of sick, virtual addicition. As if you become violent after not speaking with your imaginary friend.
E-GAADS.

Anywho, I was trying to think of my all-time, favorite song, and unlike movies, or TV show favs, favorite song is really hard.

Like my favorite show is definately Law and Order.
My favorite movie--thought there is many of them is probably Moonstruck, close second Beaches.
My favorite song--I mean it's too damn hard. My favorite childhood song is: The Sun will Come Out Tomorrow and You are my Sunshine
My Favorite 80s song--anything by Depeche Mode and Madonna and Pat Benatar
90s---Anything I sang at my reliable college bar
BUT ALL TIME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

How does one respond to such a thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home