Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Values


So my company is trying to throw values down our throat now--circa GE's 10 commandments for slaving. The entire thing is a bunch of garbage. The only value here is to make as much money for the partners as possible. VALUES? What values? I have had the opportunity to work with most RUDE, MANIPULATIVE, SLUGs I have ever met in my life. In real life I wouldnt let these people wash my panties.

I also found the Mensa really took it up a notch when I actually read this so called "values" apparently, "intelligence" is now a value--so is "insightful"

I have values--one is insightful. I can see the bus coming at me before it runs over my face.
Imbeciles.

2 Comments:

  • We have one better. We have our values and we have a mission:

    Our Mission
    To serve sports fans wherever sports are watched, listened to, discussed, debated, read about or played.

    Our Values
    People are our most valuable resource, and care and respect for employees and each other will always be at the heart of our operations. We embrace diversity to best serve all sports fans worldwide, and we are passionately committed to teamwork, quality, creativity, integrity, the aggressive pursuit of new ideas, audience growth and building shareholder value.



    This is not my mission nor my values.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 PM  

  • I need for that BS to be hung up. You never lied when you said the only thing of value is how much dough the cats at the top of the pyramid make.

    Values. Pssssft!

    By Blogger Max, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home