Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's Amazing


I have to admit, after my short hiatus with Amazing Race (they went all Double Dare family on me), I am happy to say, Welcome Home Old Friend!!!!! I watched the 2nd episode of season 9 last night and boy was it terrific.

First off, Phil could possibly be the best man I have ever seen. I need to be just as chill as he is--nothing makes this man mad.
He is so much more legit than most hosts. He is completely unbias and I love that he doesn't lead anyone to believe they are safe from being "the last team to arrive."

Second, TAR is still edge of your seat good, and addictive without all the major drama that SOME other shows solely rely on. Yes, there can be controvesy during the actual race between teams, but overall most of their ish is edited---and I say Amen to that.

Man oh Man. Last night, two complaining oldies came in last. I felt bad, but I am root tooting for both the older married couple. And Bj and Tyler, two cool dudes that came in first last night. They are hilarious!!!!!!

Well, you can still get in the game. Come watch Next Tuesday night at 10pm
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race9/

P.S. Phil has a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Here, here! It's so good again! Welcome back Amazing Race!

    You know I'm routing for the two guys from San Francisco! OR the Grrls from Staten Islands. JUST KIDDING!!

    By Blogger Coodence, at 11:01 AM  

  • I heart Phil. I've missed my show so much. I actually sat thru Family Double Dare 2006 and it was every bit as awful as you probably thought it was.

    By Blogger Max, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home