Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Is Marriage Sacred, Binding or even important anymore



What happened to marriage? What happened? When did we decide that minus the event of marriage, the actual contract of marriage became unimportant?

I want to discuss this Jen, Brad, Angelina thing. I want to discuss it not because I am a celebrity fanatic, but bc I feel that this triangle of love has been thrown in my face for much too long.

Quick Scenerio: Guy and Girl meet, Girl gets Guy, Guy and Girl marry for X number of years. Guy CHEATS on Girl (wife) with Widget. Guy LEAVES Wife and moves in with said Widget, adopts Widgets kids and knocks Widget up.

The End
Awww......

Society's Response? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Brangelina!!!!!!!!

To me, this is for shit. Why has the public embraced this union? I don't understand why all of this is okay? What has made so many anti-commitment?

When did we become Pro-Angelina and Anti-Aniston?

1 Comments:

  • I have never agreed with you more. My brother got all excited over that movie Brad and Angelina made together and I told him I wasn't going to see it. I told him I didn't want to see it because that movie helped Brad cheat on his wife. I don't understand how a man cheating on his wife in public can just be ignored as if it were the norm. Now I am just annoyed all over again...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home