Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Greece Lightening



Love of my life, reason for living (no, not Oscar)
is currently flying the friendly skies and heading for Athens on business. Needless to sayI am very sad and miss him dearly. Like really sad; I am officially a geek.

I had a dream last night I was on the shores of California with Jimmy Joe and I was looking at the ocean and felt really scared bc I thought I was going to fall off the earth. And in my head (during the dream) I kept thinking to myself "this doesn't look ANYTHING like what Caroline and Mike described.....) We were also with a tour guide who was trying to explain to us unknown facts about the Pacific, but I kept looking toward the weird waters and feeling completely disorientated. What the hell do you think this means? The only thing that may be a connector is that I left Nick at Nite on for Oscar and woke up from the dream listening to the theme song from Full House. Here's one possible dream breakdown:

Full House=San Fran=California=Meth addict kid star=feeling disorientated in California Dream=Uncle Jesse Katsopolis=Greek ethnicty=Athens=That's where Jim is!!!!!!!

Huh? I have officially lost my mind.....

2 Comments:

  • I don't think you understand the game... You only get six degrees of seperation, and you're supposed to end with Kevin Bacon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  

  • yeah, i think it's official dear!!

    By Blogger Coodence, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home