Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Draw the Curtains.........


Sometimes I miss being a little gurl. New things you experience are so much more awesome because they are so effin fresh. Like learning how to read; I mean WOW!
When I was I kid I loved Amelia Bedilia; that biz-ach was my hero. She was a cross between Mr. Miyagi Paint the Fence!, and Mary Poppins, with a pinch of Betty White and Roseanne Barr.

Alright, alright she wasn't any of those things, but I loved her. She was a complete moron and morons deserve their day in the sun. When Amelia was told to dust the tables, she added talcum powder to them. When asked to dress the turkey, she had it stylin in Dior. I mean, this woman is my hero. So I would like to offically make today, Amelia Day in my office. All imbeciles, please take a bow.

And now a few things to ponder:
1. I ate the sticker on my apple. I know this because half the sticker is still chillin on the core.
2. Never get married in October. You will be forced to go to Wisconsin on your honeymoon, since apparently it is the ONLY place that's safe from hurricanes.

3 Comments:

  • Hey, don't knock Wisconsin. They've got the cheese, Nanc!

    By Blogger Randi, at 1:11 PM  

  • You're hilarious! What about when they asked her to draw the drapes and she drew the drapes! LOL!!

    European vacay! Greece! Hawaii!! FIJI!! GO!

    By Blogger Coodence, at 1:50 PM  

  • Even tho it was originally poo-pooed, I still here Prague is nice...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home