Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Super Boring Sunday

What the hell happened to mad kewl commercials? Where the hell is that WOW factor, we wait for every year? Where is the millions of dollars for creative thought and execution? I am MAD!!!!!!!!! I looked forward to America's favorite past-time (Capitalism) for years during the hokey football champtionships. I want my MTV! I want my brain turned into vommit. Come ON.....

WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD COMMERICALS, DAMMIT?!?!?!?!?!
  • The darling bottles of bud playing football
  • Singing frogs
  • some bee-otch catching fritos
  • DOT COMS
  • that sock dog?!?!?!

I am disgusted that another year will pass with another round of shitty super bowl commericals. Whats a gurl to do, watch the game?????????

1 Comments:

  • Drink beers and wait for another wardrobe malfunction! That day was the best, all the men in the room audibly gasped to see the forbidden booby.

    By Blogger Randi, at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home