Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm in Love! I'm in Love and I Don't Care Who Knows it!!!!!!


Last night Jim and I got together with our good pals Coodence (coodence.blogspot.com) and her delicious hubby and watched the BEST first episode in the history of televison. Hold America by their toes for 22 months, the first hour of Sopranos was fantabulous. While I was a little like, WTF about some of it, the last 10 minutes were magical.

Someone is already dead AND someone is already shot!!!!!!

Is he or isn't he-- that is the water cooler talk going on in every boring office across this country.

I miss Ade, and it will be difficult to watch without her, but my pals last night called it perfectly--we will still see her in our dreams.

This morning's news questioned whether or not the North Caldwell family could still hold our attention with the induction of shows like Desperate Housewives. I personally don't watch that retarded 'Sex in the Suburbs' garb and I think the return of Anthony may in fact be the death of it.

See you next time.

4 Comments:

  • Nothing can hold a candle to the Sopranos! Nothing. I'll miss Ade and her "Chris-tuh-fuh" and for a hot second in Carmela's flashback I thought she was hiding her out in her spec house! JESUS.

    By Blogger Randi, at 12:12 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Randi, at 12:12 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Randi, at 12:12 PM  

  • That premiere ep was hot fire! I said OH SHIT no less than 3 times. Now that shit was worth the wait.

    By Blogger Max, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home