Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Celebrity Death Pool


Not sure when I why I am going to make this today's post. Maybe bc all sense of morals and just have left my soul minute 46 of waiting for a cab this morning in the torrential-fuck rain. Maybe it's bc I sort of laughed to myself when Fiance's umbrella was dust in the wind. I dont know.

But I do know that my pal Victoria, a lover of Ohio, and I got caught up in this uber-pop cultural phenomenon known as the
Celebrity Death Pool.
What is it you ask? Okay, here is the skinny:
Vic and I pic 20 celebrities (and one alternate, which if you must know is Courtney Love), who we will die this year. Then we rate them from one to 20; 1 being the least probable-least amount of points, 20 being most probable, most amount of points. At the end of the year, team with most points wins CASH!!!!!!!!
25 other wackos are in this pool too.

Now I know what you are thinking. No we didnt have Lou Rawls, foolish as it seems. But we do have Phyllis Diller, George Bush Sr. and Charles Nelson Rielly.
Giddy Up

4 Comments:

  • Oh yeah, you owe me $10 for that...

    And Charles Nelson Reilly is quite an interesting character...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 AM  

  • how do i get in on this?!

    By Blogger Coodence, at 11:55 AM  

  • Charles Nelson Reilly will live forever in the hearts and minds of fans of The Match Game and Cannonball Run II!! You can't kill his memory I tell you! Never!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 PM  

  • This is Crap nancy. Thats right, capitalized CRAP. Why are these people not dying?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home