Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Rant of the Week


Now, I love Oscar, my pug. He has definietly crawled up my ass and found a special place in my heart. I buy clothes for Osc, take tons of photos of him. I do buy him special treats and take him with me almost everywhere I go. But that's where the relationship between most normal people and their pets end. Until I found this:

www.dogster.com

A few comments:
  • Like Friendster, Dogster is a place where dogs go online to meet other dogs. Their fellow dog/friend's information and webpages are displayed in area called the Corral. Each dog member has an entire page dedicated to them that expresses their likes, dislikes, "pet" peeves. Dogs can come here to blog about the Intricacies and Details of their life.
  • Um.....What the HELL is wrong with you people?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Has communication between humans gotten so bad that they need to use and sabbotage their dogs for friendship?
  • Dogs eat their asses, your underwear and anything else they can find. While they recognize certain call words like cheese, sit and no, they do not know how to use a computer. My dog once peed on my computer if that counts. On occassion he will lick or sit on my computer. They are DOGS.
  • While I appreciate showcasing your canine friend, dogster isn't really doing that. It's really weird and scary that people have this much time on their hands. I am quite angry about the entire ordeal.

Imbeciles

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home