Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Friday, March 31, 2006

One Thing Starts Another


My good ol' pal Victoria emails me this photo of a miraculous tool and it sparked great dreams and hopes for me.

I decided I should open up a salon. I am going to call said salon In My Pajamas

InMy Pajamas is a nail salon and well-being center that thrives on being the UN-SPA. Tired of pretenious snob bitches giving you the look over when you are in a salon? Do you ever feel more stressed at these well-to-do overpriced places when all you wanted to do was relax? Does the final bill at the spa give you agita? Well then my salon is the place for you!!!


In My Pajamas (or as Time Out and New York Magazine will soon call it, PJs) is a place where REAL women can get together to Relax. Come as you are, it's a slumber party-open 6 days a week!!!!

Green tea and Alpha Hy-kill-yourself not your thing; good-- we serve Snapple
While we serve wine, we also serve Bud Light
Our staff is courtious and attentive, why? Because they are hot gay men!

In my PJs is a place where women can be themselves, sans the snob bitches and white robes.
Oh yes, we also sell underoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo

5 Comments:

  • LOL
    I love it, grrrl. Sign me up!

    By Blogger Coodence, at 3:11 PM  

  • Dammit, Coodence literally took the words out of my mouth. Can't wait for the grand opening.

    By Blogger Randi, at 10:35 AM  

  • I love, love, love it!!
    I'll start the Connecticut branch! WAHOOO!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 PM  

  • When does it open and is their a policy on footy pjs?

    By Blogger Max, at 12:41 AM  

  • Ok I do in fact have a degree the word is there.

    My job has made me stupid.

    By Blogger Max, at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home