Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Monday, April 03, 2006

This Family is Falling Apart!!!!!!

Family
The Sopranos kill me. I hesitate my Sunday night fix bc I know at 10pm EDT, I am filled with anxiety, rage and bewilderment. Tony, get off your ass and do something, the family is falling to pieces. And next week, is Meadow getting married???????


Jimmy Joe
In other aspects of my life, my great, wonderful, amazing fiance and I celebrated an entire weekend in honor of him. We toasted our glasses at several watering holes to celebrate his promotion and his 29th year on the planet. The simple fact that I am marrying someone who is 29, is crazy, but I am happy to add that I am also marrying a Vice President, and that makes me so proud.
I think I will buy (another) pair of new shoes in honor of his acheivements!!!!!!!!!

Restaurant Review
We hit many cool, interesting places this weekend. Here is a short review of them:

Gilt
NY Palace Hotel
I was sad to learn that my longtime secret bar/hideaway and the place I got engaged has now closed and been replaced with a horrible uber--corporate bar that has the balls to charge 30 bucks a drink. It does not go with the look and feel of my favorite hotel and all and all it sucks. Please so not go there.

Craft
19th Street
For Jim's bday we had dinner at Craft. It was really nice and we both felt really special. I loved the oysters and champagne. The desserts were really special too. This used to be a really top notch place, and while both the service and food were grand, the customers were something to be desired. I hate when people do not dress up for a dressed up place. I was saddened to see ripped jeans and tee shirts. I also didn't appreciate the table of four in front of us and their overusage of cologne and Duane Reade perfume.

WINE
There was lots of wine. Who cares what kind, it was present and that's all a gurl like me could ever want. I want more wine right now.
Tis all

3 Comments:

  • duane reade perfume. they probably by their undies in a package, too, huh?

    By Blogger Coodence, at 11:49 AM  

  • buy their undies. not by them.

    By Blogger Coodence, at 11:52 AM  

  • Class! Ripped jeans you say! Stay classy bridge and tunnel folks!

    By Blogger Max, at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home