Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

So I Saw the 'Code

It made me think a lot. Having not read the book, I walked in dropping off all I had heard, all the conspiracy and watched a 2.5 hour movie. Unlike Jim I didn't love it. Maybe the self mutilation scenes got me; one thing for sure is I am a weakling. I didn't love Hanks and I didn't love the fact that there was no real climax for me. Maybe the theories did enter my mind, but the movie didn't do for me what I know the book did for so many others. It didn't make me "think" didn't make me feel, didn't make me want to learn anymore. So I guess my review is no review, for the Code wasn't the mind blowing discovery the Sixth Sense brought to its viewers. There we no WOW factors.

1 Comments:

  • I'm with you, dude, didn't love it. You should read the book though, it's good.

    By Blogger Randi, at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home