Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Friday, May 12, 2006

You knew I could't let a week slide without an......

I HATE MY JOB post

I would rather wash dead people for a funeral home than ever have to communicate with the individuals I do each day. It's that simple.

My heart races as I type this post today.

As a former scholar (read: school junkie) I really had a chance to learn about the corporate culture and what a slimey slug sucking vaccumm it is. Now more than ever, the entire organization I want no part of. I hate big buildings, I hate women bitches who need to really get over themselves and smoke a stog or attempt to get laid, I hate small man complex, I hate holier than thou imbeciles, I hate paperwork, and time entry and t-minus schedules. I fucking hate it all.

3 Comments:

  • One word...

    Amen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 PM  

  • Nancy, I'm praying for you right now. HA!

    By Blogger Randi, at 4:40 PM  

  • Heard you got a new jobbie, Nancoi! Way to knock 'em dead. I am amazed and impressed by you!

    By Blogger Randi, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home