Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Is my life crazy?

Or does George Bush think his life is? I know my boss thinks his life is crazy.
My mother doesn't work and yet she is ALWAYS busy and tired. My fiance can pass out anywhere. Memorizing multiplication tables would make a 2nd grader's life crazy. Likewise, those completing finals this week are probably nuts.

How do we define crazy?
How do we measure it? Can we create a scale that measures my crazy life versus yours? I would love to meet someone who believes her life is serene.

2 Comments:

  • Are "serene" and "boring" the same thing?

    By Blogger Randi, at 12:51 PM  

  • I think the entire world is full of people who are so busy that they are Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home