Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I want to make a movie

I want to make a movie about a famous person going public. We would put the person on the NYSE and you could own shares of this person. It would be a spinoff/spoof looking at just how much money famous people really have---some more than actual companies.

Let's look shall we:
For example, the "great" company I work for made approx $36 million in 2005 or so they say. It has about 150 people working to make that kind of money. Now take a peek at J. Lo, Madonna, or Tom Cruise. These people made twice as that last year alone and while they have people working with them, in essence they are only one person. They make 15 million a movie. One movie. One person acting. You see what I am saying?

I was watching Vh1's the Fabulous Life of.... last night. Famous people spend tons of money I mean tons of money. I need that kind of cash.

thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home