Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Monday, March 20, 2006

I stole this from Coodence.blogspot.com

Since a client told me on a call today that I was both territorial and threatening I may no longer have a job tomorrow. Nice, right?

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 24 and find line 5.
"delicious" seafood recommended this "tried and true" Atlantic City institution.
Its a ZAGAT

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
My office phone

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
See the post below. God damn, Bill Paxton you bastard.

4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My boss

5. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Telling my cousin that a client told me I was threatening them

6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My boob?

7. What are you wearing?
A $19.99 shirt from H&M, shoes with no socks!

8. Did you dream last night?
Didn't

9. When did you last laugh?
When I was reading the bio of the lead actress in a broadway show I am promoting, last acting performance was "the unauthorized biography of Three's Company"
I SWEAR TO GOD

10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
I work in glass

11. Seen anything weird lately?
Fat guy in a little coat

12. What do you think of this quiz?
I love surveys

13. What is the last film you saw?
Cinderella Man---blah

14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My boss' ass

15. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I am considered a smelly person

16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
Get rid of AIDS

17. Do you like to Dance?
Everywhere

18. George Bush.
Is an imbecile

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Mini me

20. Imagine your boyfriend is making sweet love to his Xbox 360, what would you do?
My fiance hates video games, but I watched my ol roomate Bobes play for 3 years

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Nope

22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Have a smoke! You deserve it!

2 Comments:

  • #22 is priceless dude!! I shoulda made my wish for this world that ciggies won't kill you!

    By Blogger Coodence, at 4:45 PM  

  • #14 is my favorite...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home