Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Post About Moi~I Rock

Ode to Myself......

I rock bc I am loud and make my friends laugh
I rock bc no matter how much garbage is thrown my way I am still in the game
I rock bc I have big boobs and a tush to match
I rock bc my puppy thinks I am his Messiah and cheese his nectar of the gods
I rock bc when I go to sleep at night I put the mess that life throws at me, to bed
I rock bc I can drink a bottle of red wine and still talk somewhat intelligently
I rock bc I make a mean quiche
I rock bc I am someone's best friend, someone else's party pal, someone's shoulder to cry on, and someone's escape from reality
I rock bc I will soon be someone's wife, a what a kick in the pants that is!
I rock bc I can eat a big steak just like the rest of em

Sometimes we all need to be a little conceited...
One thing is for sure though, my feet STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Keaster Easter!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Dude, you rock BECAUSE your feet stink!

    By Blogger Randi, at 1:14 PM  

  • I love it! You totally rock, sister!

    By Blogger Coodence, at 10:06 AM  

  • Yeah, you're all-right...

    And yes, your feet smell. I can smell them from here...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home