Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Makes me a little sick, quite frankly.....

Flight 93 the movie? Already? The movie about what could possibly be the world's largest Urban Legend EVER?

Commercialize tragedy for cash?
I am just getting over the ordeal.
I won't go over there.
It's all too soon.
When the media got to see the premiere THEY cried!!! The media!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

What's the point of making this movie so soon? I think the world has gotten enough about the heros from Beamer's wife on Oprah 300 times.

Who made up: let's roll?
Who is this movie for?

Can I convince you to boycott it?
Should we all go see it to be fair?

The whole thing makes me ill quite frankly.
Fear?
Selfishness?
Sadness?
Anger?


Who the hell knows. I don't know if I should go see this then rip it up bc if I go see it I am financially contributing to the garb.......I am in such a rough spot right now.

I feel it.


WHY DID THEY MAKE THIS MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!?!
We waited 85 years to see Leo sink the Titanic. There are reasons for this PEOPLE!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • dude, i'm not gonna see it. that's no less than exploitation. period.

    By Blogger Randi, at 11:24 AM  

  • Yeah, me neither. I don't even want to see the trailer.

    By Blogger Coodence, at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home