Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

WOW Good news all around!

Heya,

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday season. Jim and I had the best weekend ever!!!!!!! Mind you I was SOOOOO sick with a cold, but I tried to get out of bed and make the best of it. We finished up our shower registry (doesn't look like too much is off yet, but alas, we will still get 10% off the stuff we buy ourselves). We walked this entire city this beautiful weekend. So much sunshine, so many good talks, laughs and pina coladas.

My good friend Victoria also got engaged this weekend. Shout out to her and her fiance Tom. Good going you guys!!!!!!!

Have you guys seen the show Tiara Girls? These girls are wannabe beauty queens. One 16 year old girl was trying to win a pagent and her mother was trying to convince her to get liposuction and have botox. SIXTEEN, people!!!!!!!!!! I sometimes think that beauty shows are really part of cult I know nothing about. My mom bought us one nice pair of shoes each easter and I felt like a princess when I got them. My grams made all of my party dresses and who could ask for more. These gurls get pushed beyond the limit. No mother can be a good one when they are pushing plastic surgery so young. It is one thing if an adult wants to make that educated decision for themselves. URGGHH. I get so angry.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home