Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Monday, June 26, 2006

A Whole entire month

I 've been a bad, bad gurl. So many things have taken my attention away from you dear, laddy. I cannot forgive myself for abandoning you. Life has taken a record leap and yet as I sit before you I am more confused as ever.

So I started the new job at the prestigious Avenue of Fifth. Some highs and certainly some lows. Much more work than I have EVER imagined. Should a bride to be, really begun a new career just 4 months before her nuptials? I want to start my business now more than ever.

Wedding days ahead. So much to do still, so little time (now that I don't play on my wedding websites all day) to get my ass in gear.

I love long walks in the park. Weather has been crappy. I miss you all so much.
WHERE IS MY DAMN COCKTAIL?

I promise to be more attentive.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home