Nancy Gurl, a place of boredom and wonder!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My dad

My dad is big and cuddly and crazy. He makes me go on all sorts of excursions weith him and experience food, places and wines I never had before.

My dad is my greatest hero. He works hard and has a crazy family values look at the world

People are afraid at my dad at first. They think he is intimidating when really he is just shy.

My dad is 6'5 and looks like a Sopranos star and a player on the NY Giants

My dad is funny and loves to make people feel special and laugh just like me:)

5 Comments:

  • That was very sweet. I hope one day he gets a chance to see it.

    You are his little girl and you will always be. I find it adorable that reading that you could be that little girl that he still sees when he looks at you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 AM  

  • Vicki, that is the greatest idea you have ever had.

    Can we work on this?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • dude your dad is great. now update your blog. :)

    By Blogger Coodence, at 10:25 AM  

  • I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 AM  

  • I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! order imitrex oral online dream pharmaceutical

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home